Event Scheduled for October 28-29, 2015 near Albany, NY
WASHINGTON, D.C., April 21, 2015 — The Scrap Tire Research and Education Foundation, Inc. (STREF), and the Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) are hosting the 6th “Scrap to Profit” Conference. The conference will take place on October 28-29, 2015 at the Holiday Inn Express in Latham, New York just outside Albany.
The conference will provide presentations and discussions on developments in scrap tire markets, ground rubber markets, and expanding markets including special emphasis on rubber modified asphalt.
Topics to be discussed include (planned):
- National Focus- looking at the national market and current challenges
- Regional Focus on the Northeast and New England States
- Projections of raw materials for the tire industry and impacts on scrap tires
- How to introduce/sell product in marketplace
- Compounding with ground rubber to produce new products
- Innovation and your products
- Preventing and abating illegal dumping
- Reports on existing and emerging markets
- Addressing health concerns over material use
- Rubber modified asphalt
In addition to the Scrap-to-Profit conference, there will be a Scrap Tire Workgroup meeting on Tuesday, October 27. Exhibit space and sponsorships will be available.
# # # #
The Rubber Manufacturers Association is the national trade association for tire manufacturers that produce tires in the U.S. All RMA press releases are available at www.rma.org.